Floryn is one of the fastest growing FinTech companies in The Netherlands and hopefully Europe soon. Our innovative technology is rocking the financial lending industry. We help businesses grow through on-demand credit facilities. We can operate much faster than any bank and provide a much smoother customer experience. In less than 3 years we grew to a team of over 50 people and now is the time to grow even faster.
That’s why we need you! Our web properties are our lifeline. We need to create a well oiled, best in class, acquisition and conversion machine. This is the big challenge you will be tasked with creating a world class conversion website and sign-up flow. That’s why we are looking for an experienced Growth Hacker who is ready for the next step in his/her career and loves to join a great scale-up with big international ambitions.
What you'll do
- Work as part of a cross-functional marketing and front-end and design team on growth and experimentation projects.
- Develop solutions to improve page relevance/richness and increase users conversion traffic.
- Improve the top of funnel user experiences to drive sign-ups and activations.
- Develop, test, and maintain acquisition landing pages and work closely with the Performance Marketing Lead, front-end and design team to provide a delightful experience for users.
What you'll need
- 3+ years of Growth Hacking, CRO experience, familiarity with agile and growth methodologies.
- Run many tests on our website, sign-up and other properties.
- A very good understanding of UX/UI principles and the psychology behind how people make decisions and engage with web pages. UX design and usability testing experience is a big plus.
- You know how to get inside the minds of our target audience, conducting research to understand the nuances of their personas and decision making journeys.
- Very data-driven and excellent with marketing analytics (Looker, GA, GSC, MixPanel Hotjar, A/B testing, etc.). We have a great analytics stack, you need to know how to leverage it.
- Able to run an effective conversion rate optimization and able to actively contribute to improving our growth strategy, tactics and processes.
- Experience in the following sweetens the deal: B2B marketing; paid search ads; SEO; data analysis; user research; e-Commerce websites; or brand positioning.
- You love to design and implement tests and write automation scripts.
What we offer
- Front Row seats at one of the fastest growing scale-ups in NL.
- Great coffee + awesome lunches in the coziest city in the Netherlands.
- MacBook Pro and all the gear/tools you need to get the job done - Also for working from home.
- Lots of team activities, drinks, trips etc.
- A beautiful office in the heart of 's-Hertogenbosch (yes, we will go back to this office one day ;-).
- During the corona lockdowns we offer financial compensation for the extra cost of working from home.
- Commute allowance.
- Competitive salary, 25 vacation days and 8% vacation allowance.
- Anything else you’d like or need? Ask!